Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally I am blogging!

Some friends and well wishers have long been after me to start maintaining a blog so that I can compile my ramblings at one place. Apart from being lazy, I have always wondered if anyone one other than a handful would be interested in reading the same. However, now I have got tired of directing friends to different websites to read what I have written there and also of emailing them the Word documents for their views on the same. So finally, I have decided to put it all up at one place. I hope I can be regular with the same!
Since, I am new to all this- I would be looking to improve the blog over time. I look forward to receiving your feedback to improve the same which you can send here, through email or on IM.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you now are a blogger. Cool. I shall certainly read. In fact, I think I'll put it in my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete